TO DOWNLOAD this show to listen to it anytime, anywhere, RIGHT CLICK & SELECT “SAVE TARGET AS”
Attitude is more important than just working hard. With the right attitude, your hard work will become fruitful and pay off! Even if you’re concerned your current course needs adjusting, focus instead on having the right attitude as you navigate that course and you’ll begin looking forward to each new day.
The Right Attitude can change your direction and head you toward your Destination. You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction overnight.
Always remember that TOMORROW is the first day of the rest of your life… and you have many great things to begin working on… Tomorrow!
DSR Dave says, “Don’t just take my word for it, listen to the wisdom of these influential leaders.”
- “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
- ” Attitude has power, Personal Power. And the best part is: YOU CONTROL IT.” – Jeffrey Gitomer
- “If you act like you know it all, no one will tell you why you don’t. But they will tell everyone else.” – Paul Glover
- “Take the attitude of a student, never be too big to ask questions, never know too much to learn something new.” – Og Mandino
- “The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem.” – Theodore I. Rubin
- “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Our life is what our thoughts make it.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” – Raymond Chandler
- “Watch your habits; they become character.” – Lao Tzu
- “Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.” – Albert Einstein
- “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” – Winston Churchill
- “The greatest day in your life and mine is when we take total responsibility for our attitudes. That’s the day we truly grow up.” – John Maxwell
- “You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.” – Brian Tracy
- “The last of human freedoms – the ability to choose one’s attitude in a given set of circumstances.” – Viktor E. Frankl
- “People may hear your words, but they feel your attitude.” – John C. Maxwell
- “Our attitude towards others determines their attitude towards us.” – Earl Nightinga
DSRs, Be a Resource…and Sell Something!