Click player below to listen
- Build a resume for yourself to give to a prospect so they can figure if you are someone they want to hire to work with them. Listen to Audio for Joe’s explanation.
- Always prepare for prospects by conducting TOTAL RECON by gathering everything you can. Never shoot from the hip by walking in the back or front door blind!
- Be Honest and humble.
- Ask questions and then shut up and LISTEN!
- Find a need for why a customer should want YOU to work in their business.
- Start building relationships with prospects by finding a common bond with them – Listen to Audio!
Be a Resource and Sell Something!