DSRs, your attitude affects positive sales growth–or the lack of sales growth. Being positive, thinking positive and having a GREAT attitude about everything you’re involved with is a daily self-discipline! You are in COMPLETE control of it because only you can make it happen!
Thinking positive thoughts will lead to Positive actions.
· A great attitude is a bigger deal than being a great salesman and can change everything in your world
· A great attitude is the reason why relationships begin, bloom and GROW
· A great attitude is the reason why sales take place
· A great attitude can turn rejection into the passion you need to keep moving forward with a prospect
· A great attitude can rub off on your customers and make them feel great
If your attitude is right, your customers will tell you they look forward to seeing you each week. They probably won’t say it quite like that, but they will tell you —if you listen for it.
I can’t express how important having a good, great, or positive attitude is for a DSR every day because your attitude controls everything!
A big part of selling is a DSR’s attitude thinking…
· that YOU CAN make things happen
· that you can get things done
· that you can overcome objections
· that there will be a positive outcome
· that your hard work will pay off
· that it’s always a BRIGHT, SUNNY day in your world even if there’s a blizzard going on around you
Recognize that your attitude is fundamental and foundational to your sales success. Stuff is going to go wrong every day in the foodservice business, but it is how you respond and handle it that makes the difference! When you respond negatively, it will affect everyone around you…coworkers, customers, family and friends. To get back on track, think before you respond, and ask yourself what you need to do next for a positive outcome. So before you walk into a sales situation, reach for that Positive Attitude because it is there for the asking!